When painting or picking a color for your interior, if you can describe how you want your space to feel first, then choose your colors, you’re going to create a more successful and enjoyable space.
Archives for November 2014
These tips are your guidelines or starting point for your Kitchen updating project.
- Get clear on what you want
- Determine #1 Priority
- Define Your Budget/ Investment
- Do the collage exercise (dream)
- Assess and Plan
- Explore three options with your budget/plan
- Research materials, finishes and costs first
- Appliance shop
- Choose contractors who work for your best interest
- Work with reliable company’s
Of course, I would love to work with you on your project and hope you consider giving me a call. My company makes updating and remodeling easy, fun, and cost effective. Call or email us today.
A great option for finishing off an interior window is a panel drape; Watch as I demonstrate how this solution is both decorative and simple.